As a NH Newborn Photographer, my new favorite sessions to document are Hospital Newborn Sessions or as they are commonly referred to as, Fresh 48 Sessions. These sessions are for families who want to capture the first few hours of their newborn's life but may not want the entire labor or birth documented.
This 45-minute session is held within the first 24-48 hours of your baby's life. I will join you during your hospital stay to document your new baby in a relaxed and natural way for you to remember his first day forever.
I am looking to expand my Hospital Newborn Portfolio and am offering a model call for the months of June, July & August.
These sessions are complimentary but do require a $100 retainer due to being on-call for your delivery. This retainer is non-refundable however will be applied towards your purchase should you decide to make one. Included in the session is 45-minutes of shooting time in the hospital within the first 48-hours of the delivery of your baby, 3 high resolution digital images with a print release and 25% off all products including collections in exchange for a model release that will have to be signed. Models applying must have a due date that falls in June or July.
- First time mother delivering at Portsmouth Hospital, Exeter Hospital, Elliot Hospital or Wentworth Douglas Hospital
- Mother with a big brother/sister delivering at Portsmouth Hospital, Exeter Hospital, Elliot Hospital or Wentworth Douglas Hospital
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Expected Due Date
- Hospital or Birthing Center You will be Delivering At
- Doula's name if you have one
- Gender of baby (if known)
- Photograph of you & your baby bump so far
- Names of family members included in session
- Some fun information about yourself
Applicants will be notified throughout the month of June if they have been chosen to participate in the model call. Application deadline is June 12th. Thank you for your interest and please let me know if you have any questions!
To learn more about Newborn and Birth Stories by White Wave Photography, please sign up below to receive a FREE CLIENT GUIDE.