Fresh 48 Newborn Photography is one of my favorite things. The first few days after having a baby are a whirlwind and capturing those early moments can be tough as a mom when you are healing from birth, learning to breastfeed and trying to get some sleep when your baby is sleeping.
These quick 30-45 minute sessions are a great way to capture these memories. Fresh 48 Sessions are a great option for families who want to capture the first few hours of their newborn's life but may not want the entire labor or birth documented. This session is held within the first 24-48 hours of your baby's life. I will join you during your hospital stay to document your new baby in a relaxed and natural way for you to remember his first day forever. I take all of the fuss out of a newborn shoot and you can relax and just enjoy your baby.
How does it work?
- I will put your due date in my calendar as a placeholder for your session
- Once baby arrives, we will set up a time in the first 24-48 hours for me to come and do this quick adorable session
- The first 5 minutes there, I will rearrange the room, pick up and make a plan all while you are just snuggling your baby
- We use the hospital onesies and blankets so there is no need to worry about what to pack for your baby. Those details of fingers, toes and their little lips are all your really need
- I will get some shots of you and your partner with your new bundle. Don't worry - having 3 babies myself, I know it is hard to get around so we will go at your own pace
- Siblings - these are a great way to document siblings or grandparents meeting the new baby! The reactions are priceless.
Now that you know a little of what to expect, I have a great summer special going on!!! $99 Fresh 48 Sessions!!! If you are due between now and August 31st and are delivering at Exeter Hospital, Portsmouth Hospital or Wentworth Douglass in Dover - contact me today and I will hook you up!
Set up a 15-minute phone consultation and sign up below to download your FREE Client Guide.